San Da Training Systems – Who Should Be Interested in Our Programs?
- Kickboxing, Muay Thai and Other “Stand Up” Fighting Schools
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Other Grappling Schools
- All Traditional Martial Arts Schools
STRICTLY for instructors and school owners, I created San Da Training Systems so that those in the industry would have access to (1) material to expand their knowledge and improve their training programs AND (2) access to the business information necessary to establish and grow their schools. Currently I have over 546 students at my location in New York City. I sign up 40 to 55 new students per month. You can’t argue with success and I’m willing to share it with you!
How Does It Work?
- A proven business model that will attract new clients, teaches you how to register them and then how to progressively upgrade them.
- Training for you and your staff. Attend an instructors’ training camp with your ENTIRE STAFF where we will not only introduce you to new skills but teach you how to structure curriculum and run classes.
- Continued support through online access, instructional DVD’s, marketing tutorials, and access to industry leaders who will guide you as you expand your programs.
What is covered at the instructors’ training camp?
We cover both “Level 101” and “Level 202” material
– Stance, partner footwork drills and head movement
– Boxing Structure
– Kickboxing Structure
– Warm up and conditioning, including MMA drills
– Clinching for knees and elbows
– Clinching for throws and takedowns
– Focus Mitts and Thai pads
– Introducing sparring and sparring drills
Certified schools have the option of using the basic and intermediate programs as used in the national headquarters in New York. Those who do receive our assistance with rank certifications, testing, and promotions.